The Align® Companion: Week 4
Congratulations on your first month! You've just about completed your first month of taking Align. By continuing to take Align daily, you are helping support your gastrointestinal health—so stick with it!
If you haven't already ordered your next month's supply, do so soon. You can purchase Align online or in stores nationwide.
TIPS FOR SMART LIVING
- Make waves. When was the last time you went for a swim? Swimming offers a good cardiovascular workout without putting stress on your joints.
- Stuff a whole-wheat pita. Make your typical turkey sandwich healthier. Just replace sandwich bread with a whole-wheat pita.
- Flavour your water. Is drinking water becoming less appealing? Before you reach for a soda, try adding some flavour to your water. Add a splash of lemon or lime juice, or add a few berries to your glass.
MAKE YOUR MOVE: LEG CIRCLE
This Pilates move will help you develop a strong core. Your “core” is the center of your body, consisting of your abdominal and back muscles. Please seek your physician’s advice before beginning a new exercise routine.
- Lie on your back with your legs out and your arms placed near your sides.
- Extend your right leg toward the ceiling, keeping your toes pointed. Your left leg should be resting on the floor.
- Keeping your right leg as straight as possible, trace a large circle in the air. Inhale during the beginning of the circle, and exhale toward the end.
- Do eight circles, reverse the direction, and do eight more.
Repeat with your left leg.