The Align® Companion: Week 3
Healthy changes add up to more confidence as you help support your gastrointestinal health. Now that you’ve added Align to your daily routine, you may want to consider other ways to support your gastrointestinal health. Minimizing spicy foods in your diet, personal stress, travel, and changes in diet may help keep your digestive tract in balance.
It's important to take Align daily to help contributes to a natural healthy intestinal flora. If you have not already, buy your next month's supply of Align soon. You can purchase Align online or in stores nationwide.
TIPS FOR SMART LIVING
Make a tea time. Try drinking a cup of herbal tea to help yourself relax and unwind. Choose one that is naturally caffeine free. Give yourself a back massage. Stand with your back to a wall and place a tennis ball behind you. Lean back to apply pressure or move against the wall to roll the ball along your back.
MAKE YOUR MOVE: BENT-ELBOW TWIST
This yoga pose will increase blood flow to your digestive tract and stimulate your intestinal muscles for efficient digestion. Please seek your physician's advice before beginning a new exercise routine.
- Sit on the floor with your legs extended in front of you. Be sure to sit up straight, and don’t round your back.
- Bend your right knee and place your right foot on the floor near the inside of your left knee. Lift your left arm out in front of you, bend your elbow, and place your elbow on the outside of your bent right knee with your palm facing away from you. Put your right hand on the floor behind you.
- Twist your torso to the right to look behind you. Hold this position for two or three deep breaths. When you inhale, lengthen your spine to grow taller. When you exhale, try twisting to the right a little more.
- Release the pose by slowly turning back to the center and extending your legs out in front of you. Repeat on the opposite side.
Challenge yourself and commit to good health during your first eight weeks of taking Align.
- The Align Companion — Week one
- The Align Companion — Week Two
- The Align Companion — Week Four
- The Align Companion — Week Five
- The Align Companion — Week Six
- The Align Companion — Week Seven
- The Align Companion — Week Eight