The Align® Companion: Week 7
Like Align? Rate Align. With seven weeks of taking Align under your belt, we’d love it if you'd take the time to rate Align for yourself.
TIPS FOR SMART LIVING
Take the stress out of travel. Some things you can do to make trips easier on you — and your digestive system — include:
- When flying, allow extra time to get to the airport. And consider asking to be seated on the aisle or closer to the restroom on the plane.
- Always carry an extra set of clothes with you.
- Find out as much as you can about the location of restrooms where you are going, in advance of when you might need one.
- Keep your digestive supplements and medications with you, and take your physician’s contact information with you.
- Eat more fruit! Pack dried fruit like cranberries or apricots, or bring precut packages of fresh fruit such as melon or pineapple chunks for a healthy snack you can take on the go.